Dr. Manal Ibrahim of Innovative Orthodontic Centers states that “early orthodontic treatment can have an incredible psychological effect on a child, giving them much more confidence than ever before”. According to the American Association of Orthodontists, every 7-year-old should be evaluated by an orthodontist. Detecting and treating problems early on improves the child’s development, function, and appearance. Not only does this treatment affect their current dental condition, it also improves future development of the jaws and eruption of the teeth…
The Benefits of Early Treatment
By Innovative Pediatric DentistryJanuary 31, 2018August 2nd, 2022In the Media
- 5 Things to Know About Dental Hypoplasia in Kids
- 5 Ways Our Technology Makes Kids’ Dental Visits More Sensory Friendly
- Is Sparkling Water Bad for Kids’ Teeth?
- Celebrate National Children’s Dental Health Month With Top Tips From Innovative Pediatric Dentistry
- We’re Super Proud to Announce That Dr. Kirby Goodwine Achieved Board Certification
Meet The Doctors
Our team of pediatric dentists provides full-service, comprehensive dental care to little ones aged birth through 13-years-old, as well as patients with special needs. Dr. Truskoski and Dr. Lee have the training and experience to handle the unique oral health challenges that children face and they know how to put patients at ease. Our doctors are dedicated to giving kids the advanced, outstanding care they deserve while making the experience exciting and fun!