Dr. Manal Ibrahim of Innovative Orthodontic Centers states that “early orthodontic treatment can have an incredible psychological effect on a child, giving them much more confidence than ever before”. According to the American Association of Orthodontists, every 7-year-old should be evaluated by an orthodontist. Detecting and treating problems early on improves the child’s development, function, and appearance. Not only does this treatment affect their current dental condition, it also improves future development of the jaws and eruption of the teeth…
- Summer Foods and Drinks with Lots of Sugar & What to Give Your Kids Instead
- The Top Things to do with Kids in Naperville this Summer
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Root Canals on Baby Teeth
- Common Dental Problems in Kids and How We Fix Them
- When Do Kids Start to Lose Baby Teeth? Check Out Our Smile Timeline!
Meet The Doctors
Our team of pediatric dentists provides full-service, comprehensive dental care to little ones aged birth through 13-years-old, as well as patients with special needs. Drs. Mattern, Tsai, Price and Lane have the training and experience to handle the unique oral health challenges that children face and they know how to put patients at ease. Our doctors are dedicated to giving kids the advanced, outstanding care they deserve while making the experience exciting and fun!