Date of Birth*
Patient's health history?*
Patient's dental insurance?*
Patient's contact information?*
At our office, your safety is our top priority. We want to assure you that while many things have changed, one thing remains the same, our unwavering commitment to patient safety to ensure you are both, safe and comfortable.
Our staff are symptom-free and, to the best of their knowledge, have not been exposed to the virus. However, since we are a place of public accommodation, other persons (including other patients) could be infected, with or without their knowledge.
Therefore, we ask that you answer a number of “screening” questions below. For the safety of our staff, other patients, and yourself, please be truthful and candid in your answers.
Have you, your child, or members of your household tested positive for, or been diagnosed as having COVID-19?*
If yes, who and when?
1) Do you have one or more of the following symptoms: (Check all that apply)*
FeverShortness of breathRunny NoseSore ThroatDry CoughNone of the above
2) Within the last 14 days, have you come in contact with a person who has a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis?*
3) I understand that there is a risk that a person attending Innovative Orthodontic Centers and/or Innovative Pediatric Dentistry may be infected with COVID-19 and expose me or my child to the virus.*
4) In light of the known risks in relation to contracting COVID-19, I knowingly and willingly consent to me or my child (as relevant) receiving dental and/or orthodontic treatment during the COVID-19 pandemic.*
5) AS A PARENT/GUARDIAN, I understand the risks associated with accompanying my child into the office.
© 2023 Innovative Pediatric Dentistry. Accessibility Statement | Designed By: Noodle Wave