We accept most PPO insurances and we’re in network with the following:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- United Healthcare
- United Concordia
We know diving into the world of insurance can be confusing and frustrating. To make things easier, we’ll verify your insurance eligibility and file claims on your behalf.
We’re always transparent about the cost of our services so there will never be any hidden fees or surprises. For your convenience, we accept multiple forms of payment, including check, cash, Visa, Mastercard and Discover (we don’t take American Express). We also accept CareCredit, a healthcare financing card that allows you to finance your dental care and break up the cost into low monthly payments. If you have questions or concerns, our team is here to help!
No Insurance? DuPage Dental Plan to the Rescue!
If you don’t have dental insurance, it can make it tough to get the necessary dental care for your child (and yourself). Our DuPage Dental Plan is an affordable solution. This in-office dental savings plan is available to our uninsured patients and their families. Not only can you use your membership for discounts at Innovative Pediatric Dentistry, it can also be used for care at Innovative Orthodontic Centers and Naperville Dental Specialists. Learn more here!
- Two free dental cleanings per year*
- Two free oral exams per year
- One full series of x-rays per year
- Up to 30% off basic and major dental procedures
- 10% off specialists’ procedures, including pediatric dental services
- Low monthly rates or get extra savings with a yearly membership
- Coverage for up to four family members
- No waiting periods, deductibles or annual maximums
- Discounts on pediatric, general, cosmetic and implant dentistry, endodontics, oral surgery and orthodontics!
*In absence of gum disease