Summer just flew on by and now our patients are back in school! We know September and October tend to be chaotic for parents as you get into the swing of another year and balance your own schedule with everything your kids have on their plates. Well, have no fear because Innovative Pediatric Dentistry is to coming to the rescue! Being the super helpful Naperville pediatric dental practice we are, we’ve compiled our best back-to-school tips for busy moms and dads.
- Why Dental Care is so Important for Kids With Special Needs
- Summer Foods and Drinks with Lots of Sugar & What to Give Your Kids Instead
- The Top Things to do with Kids in Naperville this Summer
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Root Canals on Baby Teeth
- Common Dental Problems in Kids and How We Fix Them
Meet The Doctors
Our team of pediatric dentists provides full-service, comprehensive dental care to little ones aged birth through 13-years-old, as well as patients with special needs. Drs. Mattern, Tsai, Price and Lane have the training and experience to handle the unique oral health challenges that children face and they know how to put patients at ease. Our doctors are dedicated to giving kids the advanced, outstanding care they deserve while making the experience exciting and fun!